PIRSA is a permanent, free, searchable, and citable archive of recorded seminars from relevant bodies in physics. Every seminar, seminar series, and collection of seminars is given a unique number, the PIRSA#, which allows each specific seminar to be referenced. Since 2002 Perimeter Institute has been recording seminars, conference talks, and public outreach events such as talks from top scientists.
About Perimeter Institute
Perimeter Institute is a leading centre for scientific research, training and educational outreach in foundational theoretical physics. Founded in 1999 in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, its mission is to advance our understanding of the universe at the most fundamental level, stimulating the breakthroughs that could transform our future. Perimeter also trains the next generation of physicists through innovative programs, and shares the excitement and wonder of science with students, teachers and the general public.
Collections from PIRSA
- Perimeter/UofT/CITA Mini-Workshop - 2005
- Thematic Program on The Geometry of String Theory 2004 - 2005: String Phenomenology
- Cosmology/Strings MiniWorkshop - 2005
- 2005 Waterloo PGSA Conference
- Generalized Geometries in String Theory
- Interpretation of Quantum Theory - 2005
- Thematic Program on The Geometry of String Theory 2004 - 2005: Mirror Symmetry
- Workshop on Quantum Gravity in the Americas: Status and future directions - 2004
- Perimeter Institute's Grand Opening Gala
- ISSYP 2004
- Workshop on Reference Frames and Superselection Rules in Quantum Information Theory - 2004